A new year calls for a new wardrobe…or at least an updated one! So, what key pieces will help you pull every look together? Look no further, we’ve got the answers with our list of must-haves.
In your closet…
• Soft Pants
• Crown & Ivy, Nautica, Chaps and Polo
On your arm, on your feet…
• Exotic Bags
• Logo Bags
• Elevated Beach Bags
• Sport Chic Sandals
• Bold Sneakers
Whether you’re an everyday fashionista versed in piecing together A, B and C, or a novice trendsetter who needs help perfecting your look, we’ve got your back. Check out our top trends before you shop.
• Tonal Dressing: Make a bold yet refined statement by pairing blazers with colored denim shorts, or simple jeans with a monochromatic jacket. Set the overall tone with accessories that play into the color story or remain refined and neutral.
• Modern Romance: From ruffles to lace and florals, this boho take on classic feminine style will be the femme and flirty trend of the season.
• Pattern Mixing: Mix things up by pairing like similar prints or different patterns. Remember: color and tone consistency are important to keep it chic and refined. Accessories either play into the print or remain neutral.
• Natural Instinct: Sport an easy, breezy spring/summer trend with neutral colors, comfy linens and casual fashion details. Dress up this look with a woven bag, hat and refined boho jewelry.
• Ladylike: Give a nod to retro fashion with a classic take on modern romance details. A-line dresses, ruffle blouses, and feminine patterns make this an easy Spring look.
If you’re looking for the simplest, most affordable way to update your wardrobe, accessories are the way to go. Start with an on-trend, versatile shoe (we’re thinking bold sneakers or chic sandals) and work your way up. Finish the look with an exotic bag and great statement earrings.
And remember, you can never go wrong by adding a staple blazer, perfect for pairing with, well, everything!
This new you in the new year is dressed and ready to take on 2019 in style.