Out with the old, in with the new. You're ready for closets full of Insta-worthy outfits and Belk is here to fill your drawers with the best looks. Where to begin? Belk's secret weapon, Vice President of Market Merchandising, Kim Bajrech, is their eyes and ears at trade shows in Los Angeles and New York. Her inside scoop paired with her expertise equip us with a feature list of upcoming trends in apparel and accessories.
Get ready to FALL in love with the season’s best, all found at Belk or on Belk.com.
- Girl Boss. Blazers, plaids and a power suit are trends you need to succeed. A twist on traditional menswear will bring you the best of fall with a modern progression adding color, patterns and updated silhouettes.
- The New Dress Shoes. All dressed up and everywhere to go. Whether you’re in a wrap dress or new pants, fashion-forward shoes, updated tennis shoes and booties will pump up your look.
- Femme Florale. Florals are a long-time emerging trend and in 2018, we’re focused on dark, moody browns and wrap dresses as a statement. These blooms will complement the season and the fashionista behind the flowers.
- Animal Instinct. Be on the hunt for spot-on styles that will accentuate every outfit in your closet.
- Logo Love. Show off your designer love with signature accessories and a pop of color. Brighten the day by trying on a new trend and tying a pop of color back to a classic, clean jean.
Eager to try new trends but hesitant to sunset summer favorites? Creatively transition your closet from summer to fall.
- Dress up any summer piece with a tailored pant, updated blazer or a piece of plaid or striped menswear.
- Enjoy the best of both seasons by mixing hard with soft. Pair jeans with heels and a blazer to add edge to a traditionally feminine look.
- Amp up a dressy outfit by pairing it with unexpected fashion sneakers. Whether it’s with a dress, skirt or new pant, sneakers are a modern trend to walk around in.
Welcome to fall, Fashionista!